.

.

Monday, October 13, 2014

chetty's first talk.

chet gave his first talk in primary last sunday.
it was too cute.
matt and i could not get over how brave chet was.

if you would like to watch the 2 minute talk, you can click here.
or, you can save yourself some time, and just read his talk here:


In the Book of Mormon, Nephi said, “And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness.”

This means that when Nephi and his family obeyed the commandments Heavenly Father gave them, they were blessed to be happy.

Some of the commandments Heavenly Father has given my family are:

- Pray.
- Read the scriptures.
- Be kind to others.
- Have family home evening.
- Go to church.
- Take care of our bodies.

I know that when my family and I obey the commandments, we will be blessed with happiness too.

I want to obey the commandments because I love my family, I love my Heavenly Father, and I love being happy!

Blog Archive

followers